- Educate children to avoid any contact with strangers.
- Never allow children to walk alone and always monitor them in any situation.
- Advice and inform children about safety precaution and reach children with messages about crime, violence and drug prevention.
- Don’t ever leave kids unattended in standing vehicle with running engine, although in a short period of time.
- Make ahead a proper research and review on any trips or activities.
- Educate on how to react by demonstrating to parents and childrens about crime prevention.
- Install alarm on every house as well as lock all the windows and doors.
- Create an emergency directory to be located on strategic place.
- Well-identify and familiarize the location of police station, fire station and hospital nearby.
- Always be alert on any circumstances and surrounding.
- Know and recognize our colleague, as well as be aware of the background and details of our maid and babysitter to our children.
- Don’t use common route that we always travel by daily, for example the road we use to send children to school have to be varied.
- Protect our personal and family details and don’t ever expose or disclose easily to an outsider or stranger, for example on internet or social media.
- Report any unusual or suspicious activity of stranger to the authorities such as the police.